Founded in 1983 as one of the nation’s first Make-A-Wish Foundation®chapters, the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado has granted more than 3,900 wishes to eligible children throughout the state, from Fort Collins to Trinidad and from Grand Junction to Burlington.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado is part of the largest wish-granting organization in the world, with 62 chapters in the United States and its territories.
Make-A-Wish Colorado Young Professionals
The annual Make-A-Wish kickball tournament is hosted by the Make-A-Wish Colorado Young Professionals Board – a group of individuals under the age of 40 who share a philanthropic spirit toward serving children. The Young Professionals raise both awareness and funds to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado.
- Current Members:
- Kari Coughlon, Co-chair
- Kim Mahall, Co-chair
- Drew Callahan, Sponsorship Chair
- Victoria Dardick, Events Co-chair
- Lori Heisler, Treasurer
- Adam Herman, Recruiting Chair
- Kate Mahall, Secretary
- Daniel Martinez, Website Chair
- Katie Millard, Communications Chair
- Amanda Morgan, Marketing Chair
- Nate Stahlecker, Events Co-chair
- Todd Walsh