Founded in 1983 as one of the nation’s first Make-A-Wish Foundation®chapters, the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado has granted more than 3,900 wishes to eligible children throughout the state, from Fort Collins to Trinidad and from Grand Junction to Burlington.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado is part of the largest wish-granting organization in the world, with 62 chapters in the United States and its territories.
Make-A-Wish Colorado Young Professionals
The annual Make-A-Wish kickball tournament is hosted by the Make-A-Wish Colorado Young Professionals Board – a group of individuals under the age of 40 who share a philanthropic spirit toward serving children. The Young Professionals raise both awareness and funds to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado.
- Current Members:
- Kim Mahall, Co-Chair
- Adam Herman, Co-Chair
- Drew Callahan, Sponsorship Chair
- Meredith Kaiser, Sponsorship
- Victoria Dardick, Recruitment Co-chair
- Doug Owings, Recruiting Co-chair
- Mary Cornell, Treasurer / Raffle
- Kate Mahall, Secretary
- Caitlin Callahan, Secretary / Raffle
- Brittney Kaiser, Marketing Co-chair
- Laney Fairbanks, Marketing Co-chair
- Zach Comstock, Events Co-chair
- Damien Zumbrennen, Events Co-chair